Looking for camping tent rentals on Maui?
On Maui, you can either go camping or hiking for a day or you can plan to relax in nature and choose to stay overnight. If that's the case, you may need to look into camping tent rentals on Maui for your trip.
Many people who come visit the island often prefer to spend a few days camping. The beaches on Maui are also fun and interesting, but camping allows you to embrace a whole different experience.
That in mind, here are some of the best camping tent rental tips to consider the next time you plan an overnight excursion on the island.
Know what camping tent rentals on Maui you should look for
What kind of tent do you need to rent in Maui?
Before you start looking for camping tent rentals on Maui, make sure you know exactly what you need for your trip.
How many people are there going camping? Do you need a 4 person tent or need a bigger one, to accommodate 6 or more people?
Before anything, just make sure you know exactly what kind of camping equipment you need to rent. And don't be afraid to ask questions. Contact us before booking your tent rental and we'll tell you everything you need to know so you can choose the best gear for your camping trip.
Don't forget to rent other essentials for your trip
What activities do you have planned for your camping trip?
If you plan on going for a hike with your small child, it can't hurt to rent a baby / toddler carrier hiking backpack for the occasion. If you plan on going camping near the beach, it can come in handy to rent a beach shade cabana or a couple Tommy Bahama beach chairs.
Depending on what you have planned when you go camping, make sure you have everything you need for a fun stay. Here's what you can rent directly on the island, besides a tent:
- Camping stove, so you can cook a proper meal on your trip;
- Cookware and dining set, so you can prepare a nice meal and enjoy it comfortably;
- Sleeping bag, so you won't get cold overnight;
- Cooler, so you can keep your beverages at the right temperature;
- Hiking backpack, if you'll go hiking with your friends or a toddler carrier backpack, if you go hiking with your baby;
- Air bed / mattress, so you can get a good night's sleep;
- A led lantern, so you can see where you're going at night;
- Folding chairs, so you can sit comfortably on your trip;
- A set of binoculars, you never know if you may need it.
Ask the rental company how to properly set up your tent
Need some help setting up your camping tent rental on Maui?
Sleeping under the stars on the island can be fun, but you may want to have your ready, just in case. If you're not sure how to do that, contact us right away and we'll tell you exactly how our camping tent rentals on Maui need to be set up.