Excited to spend your first vacation on the island with the whole family? The you're probably wondering what Maui baby equipment rentals you should look into.
Packing for a few days or a couple weeks isn't easy, especially if you're traveling to Maui with your little one. But don't worry, at Maui Vacation Equipment, we've got you covered!
Here are just a few examples of Maui baby equipment rentals you can get after you land on the island.
Maui baby equipment rentals for the beach
1. Rent a beach shade cabana for your baby - the Sun in Maui is great and all, but it's always a good idea to protect yourself and your little one from the UV rays.
2. Get a set of beach toys for your baby - if you didn't bring your own, you can definitely rent a set of beach toys for your child.
3. Rent a beach mat for you and your little one - looking for a comfortable way to lay down on the beach? Get a beach mat so you and your baby can sit comfortably as you play in the sand.
4. Consider renting a diaper pail for your stay at the beach - after changing a dirty diaper at the beach, you'll want to have a safe place to put it away.
5. Rent a whole Baby Beach Package for your stay - not sure what Maui baby equipment rentals to get? Don't worry, contact us today and learn more about our baby beach package.
Baby gear rentals for a camping trip
1. Rent a shade cabana for your camping trip - just like spending time at the beach, it's always a good idea to protect yourself and your baby from harmful UV rays.
2. Get a tent big enough for the whole family - make sure you rent a tent that's big enough for all of you.
3. Rent a set of cooking ware for your stay in nature - make dinner time more enjoyable and get a cookware set for your family if you go camping.
4. Consider renting a diaper pail - having a place to store a dirty diaper while you're out and about in nature is priceless. Just like at the beach.
5. Rent a comfortable baby carrier hiking backpack - looking forward to go on a hike with your kid? Then consider renting a hiking backpack for your baby.
Essential baby rentals for a stay in Maui1. Renting a car seat for your baby is a must - if you rent a car on the island, getting a car seat is mandatory.
2. Consider getting a baby crib for your stay on Maui - give your baby the gift of a good night sleep and get a crib.
3. Get a jogging stroller if you plan to stay active on your trip - combine comfort and versatility with a jogging stroller rental on Maui.
4. Rent a baby bouncer chair for your little one - to soothe your baby for the afternoon nap, get a bouncer chair.
5. Rent a play gym to keep your baby entertained on your trip - keep the little one "busy" on your trip. Your baby will love floor time with our versatile PlayGYM.