Are you wondering what Maui beach equipment you should rent?
When you're planning a trip to the Hawaiian island, going to the beach is inevitable. Whether you'd love to simply get a tan or enjoy an active vacation and go surfing, the beaches in Maui are the perfect spots to have a great time on your holiday!
But what equipment should you get if you're planning on hitting the beach soon after you arrive?
Without any further ado, here's a list of 10 Maui beach equipment items that can help transform an ordinary day at the beach into an adventure.
Maui beach equipment to help you keep active while visiting the island
1. Rent a bodyboard - Looking forward to try out some water sports? You could rent your own bodyboard in Maui and hit the waves as soon as you land on the island!
2. Snorkel set rentals are a must in Maui - Snorkeling is such a fun activity, it's a shame to miss out on the experience just because you don't own or forgot to pack a snorkel set.
3. Baby beach toys - Traveling with a baby can be exciting, but unless you can keep the little one entertained while at the beach, the whole trip can quickly turn into a frustrating experience.
4. Rent your own beach mat - Forgot to pack a beach mat for your trip to Maui? Don't worry, you can always rent one for less than $2 a day.
5. Beach chair rentals - Wondering what Maui beach equipment you should rent for your stay? Beach chair rentals should definitely be at the top of your list! Our Tommy Bahama chair rentals are so comfortable, you'll definitely enjoy your time at the beach to the fullest!
7. Rent a beach umbrella in Maui - If you get a beach chair, you may need to get a beach umbrella as well. The weather here is typically awesome, but escaping the Sun from time to time may come in handy in the long run.
7. Get a beach shade cabana - Spending an entire day at the beach may sound like fun, but every once in a while, you may need to get away from the hot sun and into the shade. A shade cabana may be the ideal way to allow yourself to take a break from the UV rays if you don't have a beach umbrella.
8. Consider renting a cooler for your day at the beach - If you choose to spend at least a few hours near the ocean shore, you're going to need to pack refreshments. Rent a cooler when you arrive in Maui so you can enjoy a cool beverage whenever you feel like it at the beach.
9. Did you know you can rent a float belt in Maui? - If you're looking to keep active on your vacation, you could consider renting a float belt. Wearing one while swimming is a great way to increase your speed and endurance!
10. Rent a metal detector in Maui - This may be the last piece of Maui beach equipment you would think of when you plan a day at the beach! However, if you're a fan of long walks, you may find this gadget handy! Maybe someone lost their ring or their necklace in the sand... Why shouldn't you test your luck and try to find it? You know what they say, finders keepers... losers weepers.